Commercial Property Finance
YOUR HOME MAY BE REPOSSESSED IF YOU DO NOT KEEP UP REPAYMENTS ON YOUR MORTGAGE
Commercial Property Finance is a type of specialist finance secured against property labelled with “Commercial Use”, such as office buildings, retail centres, industrial facilities, hotels etc… Given their typically higher costs and potential income-generating capabilities, financing for commercial properties often involves more complex arrangements than standard residential mortgage products.
Independent Mortgages Direct NE has the expertise to find a solution that meets your current needs and circumstances by using a range of innovative and exclusive products from our panel of lenders for the following purposes.
- Construction Loans: When developing a new commercial property, provide funding for the construction process before refinancing to a long-term mortgage.
- Bridge Loans: To bridge the gap between purchasing a new commercial property and selling an existing one and offer temporary funding needs, such as repairs or renovations.
- Commercial Land: When purchasing land with planning permission for commercial development.
- Private Equity and Venture Capital: Private equity firms or venture capitalists can also fund commercial property projects, which invest capital in exchange for ownership stakes in the property or the development project.
Typical rates and Loan Value (LTV) limits are detailed below – please call 0800 035 0095 or click “Get A Quote” for further details.
1st Charge Only - Loans from £30,000 - £5.0 M
KEY FEATURES AVAILABLE INCLUDE:
- Capital repayment and interest only
- Any legal purpose
- Adverse credit accepted
- Minimum property value £50,000
- Accountant’s reference/ projected income considered
- Most property types accepted including:
- Factory Units
- B& B’s
- Shops (Including Dry Cleaners)
- Restaurants & Takeaways
- Semi-Commercial Owner Occupied or Investment